Friday 10 July 2009

Start Nonsense Again

Thought since I'm already awake, maybe upload some pics here. But nooooooooooooooo, start nonsense again, having difficulty doing it. Will have to mafan shutterfly to do if for me now and I'll provide you the link soon. BRB

CAITLYN'S SACRAMENT OF RECONCILIATION
After her first Reconciliation on the 26 June, the school held a Thanksgiving Mass for all the kids who received the Sacrament at 3pm that Sunday. It's a milestone for these Catholic kids. Their first confession wor. At this age, they know what sins are and most importantly, be sorry for them. Her penance? To recite the Hail Mary. Mine was to recite the Act Of Contrition. I think Father shook his head when he heard my confession. But honestly, it's really good for the soul. After that, really, like a huge boulder off my shoulders. You know me la, devil in disguise ma.......

You can tell that it's been a looooooooong time (4 years) since my last confession. THat time, I still went into the confessional and a priest will be in another, with a wooden wall and rattan mesh in between us. Now? Just 2 chairs: Priest's and mine. Face to face. No rote recitation. Just sit and confess away. I admit feeling very uncomfortable initially because it's like hello! He's like this bloke I eat and drink with and joke with and sing with leh.... suddenly he has to listen to my crap... Aiyo. Nah, it's here http://adelbrycaitderr.shutterfly.com/1185

No comments: