Tuesday 25 August 2009

We're Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooving............. again!

After 14 months and 1 week, we are ready to move into our new home at Harrisdale. These few days, Derrick & I are busy packing stuff up and carting stuff to the new house. Today the weather has been good, no rain, and I think it'll stay the same for the next couple of days. Derrick rented a ute from Bunnings and Sam helped today despite being sick and fasting! You won't be able to believe it.... we have so much rubbish... and when I say "rubbish", I really do mean it. I have hoarded so many things i.e. plastic containers of various shapes and sizes... finally, today, I packed them up to give them to Bryan's class teacher.

Winter officially ends in 6 days! Today has been rather cool despite it being sunny. Good skies for moving.
Enough dilly-dallying... back to packing now.

1 comment:

Physiomom said...

Congrats on your new habitat ! Feeling d excitement n exhaustion for u too!