Wednesday 30 September 2009

Sore Sight For My Eyes...

We had a long weekend this week and Monday was a beautiful holiday.... so we had a few friends over for a few quiet dinner in the evening. I haven’t seen Josh and his wife for almost a year and it was good catching up. To my surprise, Josh and Bev rocked up….. in a Harley!!!! We couldn’t believe our eyes! Josh… the quiet accountant! Anyway, lots had happened in a year, according to them and they decided to break out of their shell, mundane lifestyle and all, to try something adventurous. Well, they have our support cos I see them so much happier and chattier now! I kinda enjoyed seeing a shiny bike at my spanking new driveway too, I must admit. Soon, it was getting late and Josh and Bev had to go, after all, it was quite a ride back to Joondalup. When we went out to the bike, to my horror, we noticed a patch of black ink-like patch on my new driveway!Josh was very apologetic, and so was Bev. My heart was aching from seeing that oil stain. I know I am going to have a tough time removing it. Anyway, being a bike aficionado, Josh said he would have to get straight to getting it fixed right away. Oh how he treated his Harley like his baby….
After cleaning up the mess (no offence, Josh!) I started surfing the web to see where I could get stuff for bikes like Josh’s. I came up with this cool new webpage where you can get over 30,000 different motorcycle parts and accessories to fully customise your ride. They even have brand names up to 60% off for all makes and models, Cruisers, Harleys, Sport Bikes, & Goldwings. I’m sure with that, Josh will be able to find the perfect way to show his individual style or at least, getting it fixed!

No comments: