Tuesday 29 June 2010

Rain Rain, Go Away..

Hubby thinks it's good that it rains here... then I won't go out to shop. But what he doesn't realise is that it usually rains at sparrow fart, like now and stops at about 10ish... the time when the shops open, see? Just like yesterday for instance... did the morning rain stop me from buying stuff? Noooooooooooooo. Ah... my simple minded hubby.




Ooooh and YES! Guess what I saw yesterday at Plaza Singapura? A Sanrio shop! My goodness! I went ape! I grew up with Hello Kitty and Little Twin Stars! Hubby didn't understand why I went crazy inside. Managed to get a insulated lunch bag for my niece. If he wasn't there with me, I would have bought the golden Hello Kitty purse. Maybe in the next few days, when I go shopping without him....

No comments: