Sunday 12 December 2010

This Picture Paints A Thousand Word.....

With a sudden, deafening bang at 4 bloody a.m. and a quick vroom into the dark, our weekly newspaper is delivered... every Sunday, without fail. You see how the papers look like a projectile? You can just imagine what sort of damage it can inflict, being flung from the side of the road onto MY bedroom windows. First to go were my solar lights, then my new plants. But when they took out one of my dwarf comrades, it was WAR! The rest of the 6 are still in mourning. I have a front lawn, I have a driveway and I have a bloody side garden which leads all the way to my neighbour behind my house and yet, PowerArms preferred to deliver it straight to my bedroom window.
So I called up the powers that be to get right to the bottom of this. Good thing is that as soon as the complain was lodged, I now get my papers delivered....... just outside my gate.
If you're thinking I've chucked out good ol' dwarf there, Derrick still has it sitting somewhere in the garage, in hopes of gluing it back together again. Sigh! Nothing gets past this man. We've still got a broken bed in the garage "waiting to be fixed" by him.

No comments: