Friday 9 March 2012

On A Lazy Weekend

And that's me standing on the edge of my bed, trying to get a bird's eye view of everyone....
Mom flew back to Ipoh and I'm so sad, I miss her already. I bet she's glad to have a breather.. finally! It's  been a long and hot 3 months and don't me started on her allergy flares whenever she's here. I'm truly blessed to have her: she spent the entire day before, cooking up a storm and storing them in the freezer for me.... hehehe..... oh I'm so going to hibernate..... cook's on vacation!
Well, back to work next Wednesday for me. It'll take 6-8weeks for the wound to heal. In the mean time, I still can't abduct my arm fully. Translation: No house-cleaning.... Derrick will have to continue to vacuum and mop the floors... wait, I think I have it in a contract somewhere.....

No comments: