Tuesday 25 June 2013

The Awesome Foursome Do It Gangnam Style!


Another great night of mastication amidst celebration and jubilation! The Awesome Foursome conjured up some very tasty dinner from a smorgasbord of meats. As usual, Madam Butterfly selected the dining venue and I, was the designated Madam Jeeves. This time dinner was slightly different..... Firstly, we cooked our own meats.... secondly, just like the haze situation in Singapore, I believe the PSI hovering above our table was about 100.... I think I can still smell the burning charcoal in my hair this morning. But you know what? If I closed my eyes, the smell takes me back to my grandma's house in Taiping...... Sigh...



The beauties chatted and swatted stories, laughed, ate, drank, cam-whored and laughed some more.



 Another great night to meet up, de-stress and empty the stress bin. Till it piles up and needs another dumping again, Madam Butterfly, where to next?

No comments: