Monday 2 September 2013

2013 Father's Day ~ 1st September 2013

Everyone lazed in bed till almost 11am. I must admit, I only have 1 Sunday a month to sleep in, even sometimes none at all, so I do take advantage of it.

Breakfast and presents all laid out nicely.

Like a big kid, playing with his toys at the dining table. Tsk! Tsk!

"Mummy, that's rude... the man has his hand on the butt". O my observant son.....

The front cover of the card Bryan made. "Happy Faters Day". Apparently that's how it's spelt.... in sharkanese language.

"My father, you and I have been like ogres yesterday. I want to .... apoligise. You accept my apoligies? Good! From Bryan" (The picture of Derrick on an exercise bike)
A bit of history: The 2 of them were squabbling the day before and I sorted them out...The old one behaved like a kid and the young one couldn't take it and shouted back, this went on for a few minutes until I stepped in and then the both shut-up. Sometimes it feels as though I have 3 kids. HONESTLY!
 

The back cover with a symbol of Gru.

That's the lot.... and guess who gave him the Lotto ticket?


BRYAN chose this card!
 
A relaxing day at home...... Actually the reason was because everywhere we wanted to go were all booked solid! Note to self: book early for next year. Oh well.... back to my assignments....

No comments: