Sunday 20 October 2013

Caitlyn's Early 13th Birthday Lunch

I can't believe it! My firstborn officially becomes a teenager this coming Thursday!!!! Well actually, as my dear friend Philina says, these days, she is already classified as a "Screenager" with her nose firmly planted approximately 10inches away from a smart phone, 1.5feet from a tablet and 2feet from a desktop. Whoever coined the term "screenager", I salute you... I have 2 of these at home.
                                   

What better way to start the day with a lie in, after all it is a weekend! Then a trip to Waterford Plaza at Karawara for the afternoon and for her favourite Japanese lunch.......





Yes, all hers... and more...

A very hungry Iesha



......followed by a lazy shopping episode and then finishing the afternoon there with a trip to tantalising Theobroma Chocolate Lounge..... Oh the chocolate! My pancreas has never worked so hard!

This year has been a smooth year for her just like the past years. She has grown up to be a well-rounded, resilient young lady, who has been fantastic with caring for her little brother and has NEVER once complained when he was shown more attention up till today. I pray that she continues to be an individual who is smart, prayerful, loving, street smart and just as importantly, compassionate. 
Look at that face! Iesha's trying to look over the mountain of ice cream!


Dark choc overload, anyone?

Tea for mom and me, of course.... Only I would order tea in a coffee place....


Caitlyn's White Chocolate milkshake.... YUM!

 


No comments: