Thursday 2 January 2014

Looking Back.....

There were so many Christmas dinner parties which I've attended last year and I still haven't got the time to blog them all. So here's one more of them.
Let's enjoy the photos first...... I'll write more at the bottom of the page.
 
The A Team











Not complete without selfies!


The steak was a tad bit dry despite the jus and the fries were cool to begin with.


Mom and Helen's dishes... Look very appetising





Yes, dahling!











Lucky, lucky me!











A lovely Kris Kringle, organised by Sista Bams (who else?), my social butterfly. If anyone wants help in organising, planning, shopping.... she is the one we send the Bat signal to.
Thank you Sista for planning and organising (boy it must be tough rounding us up for a free evening).
And a big thank you goes out to that cute guy who helped take pictures of the A Team.

No comments: