Sunday 25 November 2007

Home auction.....NOT!!!!

Stressed like SAI! Yesterday auction.... really ah.... what a waste of time and money... in short, the auction sucked....
SO now our house is in the market... hopefully that way, we can get some SERIOUS buyers.

Stress until pimples all erupting, mouth all ulcerating, argue and argue everyday.... damn siong

I just want to curl up and sleep... incidentally, I'm working night duty now.. so I DO want to just curl up and sleep. My poor kids have no clue what's been happening, although Caitlyn is looking forward to living in the new house. I am continuing my prayers for a genuine buyer who is, hopefully an investor.... Please la... what ever God the you prayer to... put in a prayer for me la...

In the mean time, I'll see what the agents have in store for the house.. new ad comes out, I'll post it... who knows what will happen hor?

No comments: