Monday 19 November 2007

Jazzy Verdict

OK. So I've had that car which I now call "Lucy".. for about 2 weeks and all I can say is that it's damn shiok to drive man. Very smooth, very quiet, powerful, spacious.. many loong loong la la to put my knick knacks la, kid's water bottles la, the boot so spacious that can put one big esky inside for my cold foods with lots of space to spare.

Bear in mind ah.. my previous car was a Daewoo Matiz which oddly enough is like China's Cherry "QQ", so even a kiddy cart would be more powerful....



Recently I just had some family friends come over for a holiday, seeing them made me miss Singapore and my friends so much.. It was great to see them, seeing their son grow up to be such a smart and chatty individual... Michelle, Alex... you have done a wonderful job! Alex has put his noggin back to full throttle after the holidays and has made a wonderful souvenir of their holiday... check this out!


Nice hor? There you can see Lucy's butt peeking out of the garage. Haven't taken any photos of the car yet cos sister borrowed my digi cam... too lazy to dig out the other digi cam from the drawer... locked them up for home open la... who knows... sticky fingers...

No comments: