Saturday 19 January 2008

OK.. now got time, I blog...

You know ah, my birthday started with kids climbing all over me in bed, like any other mornings, running errands, grocery shopping..... The kids gave me a present! Was a matching Frangipani car interior set...
Then suddenly hubby called say he took half day leave, so I had to rush home at noon. He came home with lunch..... Hungry Jack's... and then announced that I had to eat quickly cos I had to leave the house at 1.45pm for a 2pm "appointment".. mind you, he came back at 1+pm leh.. wah, I had to inhale my food!
So at about 1.50pm, hubby drove me to a spa place and left me there.... I got a full body massage... like chak kwat.... invigorating, nevertheless, a facial, manicure and pedicure. Wah... So shiok.... then 2.5hrs later, hubby picked me up and drove home... Caitlyn told me to close my eyes and led me to my office and ORDERED me not to get out.
Then finally, I am LET OUT of my own office, still with eyes closed, Caitlyn led me to the living room... There, I saw balloons hanging from the aircon vents. It was so sweet.
Angie came over at 5pm, actually she already arrived with cake melting in her car while I was on my way home from the spa.
Derrick went out to get our "suprise" dinner which turned out to be KFC.....
All of a sudden, I heard someone at the door and lo and behold, it was Ratna and family with my birthday present! Alvin cooked chicken rice. My favourite.... Wa.. really man, my birthday was REALLY full of surprises... with lots of friends and relatives SMS me too.
Fruit flan followed dinner and we were full and saturated...
IT was a beautiful day.......

2 comments:

BigEarl said...

Glad you had a wonderful time ^ ^

Unknown said...

Wow lucky gal, so many surprises with so many presents too, amboi macham princess...Lady A!