Tuesday 8 January 2008

Too much on my plate.......... and loving it

Just reminiscing about the past few years. I just realised that my 15-year stay or "stop-over" seems surreal. When I look at my kids and hubby, they bring me back to earth with a heavy thud.. telling me ... "yep.. you been there". And now, I'm here, in the land of Oz. Where will I be in the next 15 years I wonder?

After arriving here on 1 Aug 05, from a rental to our own home, and now, our house is up on sale, I feel as though I'm living out of a box again. Very unsettling. I have sooooooo many unfinished things I would love to take out of the boxes.... my cross stitching for instance...

The home sale has been very disappointing. Houses flooding the market, interest rates rising every 2 months, not many people want to spend half a million dollars on a house... everybody's looking for a bargain. Agents are asking us to lower the price... I think it's their way of saying nicely "please la.. wake up your ideas"... Once more month... if nothing, i'll sell of the piece of land instead and kiss my double storey house goodbye...

What say you?



No comments: