Friday 22 February 2008

Nah.. hansem boy

Ah pui khwa tian see kee... all 4 feet and 27kgs of him... look at that tum-tum! All the sam chung yook... I will have to get new winter jammies for him... The ones he is wearing like below don't fit anymore.. nights are getting colder... have to go shopping soon. Day carer comes back next week, so he will go back to day care on days he doesn't have kindy. At last, I get to have some alone time... although, thinking about the last month, it's been alright having him with me for the whole day. I guess he's older now, so it's easier to manage him, but I can see a long and difficult road ahead of me in terms of getting him integrated to mainstream school. Well, I guess that's the good thing about being here in Oz... plenty of support system.

1 comment:

glenn Marino said...

wooow!!!! he's grown up so big!!!!