Saturday 1 March 2008

Boh Lee Yew ....

I took an hour and a half to get into the office for a 2hr workshop and travelled another hour and a half back. I had to wake up at 5 in the blardy AM in order to get into the office by 8am. Couldn't sleep much anyway cos I felt as though I was going to oversleep. Anyway, came home, then managed to take an hours' nap... then in the evening, my TL called.... asked if I could do night duty tonight or not... instead of tomorrow night..
Walau eh... 2folds... firstly, I will lose out on 25% of loading... secondly... no sleep before that.. how to tahan! Never mind.... I tahan... good also la.. then tomoro I can go to the new IKEA. Apparently that place very big, very luan one. Never mind.. I'll don my Grosby's and bring along a compass.
Yesterday, home buyer came to view the house the second time. Will make an offer on paper tomorrow morning. Crossing fingers. Kalau boleh jual rumah, aku take no pay leave to makan some angin first man.

No comments: