Wednesday 26 March 2008

Where Did The Day Go?

I just realised Monday came and went just like that... you can't see it but I am actually snapping my fingers just then... anyway, the whold 5 days have passed and the kids go back to school tomorrow. Bryan's looking forward to seeing his "Miss Harding"... Had an old friend come over for lunch yesterday and it was good meeting up again after so many years. I managed to get some sleep before dinner yesterday. My house was the meeting place of 5 families (my silai friends)... with kids in tow! It was great... pot luck and also the company was amazing. Spent my morning today cleaning the house and loos.
You'd be surprised to hear me saying that I get most rest while I am working.. no disturbances, no house work, no need to think of the kids etc....... until the next call comes in......

No comments: