Tuesday 22 April 2008

Cold and Miserable

It's hardly May and already the days are cold... The nights! Oh the nights! Everynight I am like kuih 9 lapis in bed. I think the cold also screwing up my dream also. Last night, I dreamt I was enrolled into Ave Maria Convent School! Aiyo..... How can man.. firstly, why on earth did I dream of that school... secondly.. Me? and School? Yau Mou kau chor ah... I remember begging my mom, in my dream that I promise to study hard and not take me out of Main Convent. I hope this isn't another one of my "prophetic" dreams.. which I do get them once in a while. Damn the "gift". If only I dream of winning Lotto numbers instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.