Saturday 5 April 2008

Long time no see leh...

I have been MIA for the last few days.... have been busy... firstly, I tuang work on Tuesday... had a bit of congested sinuses, so have not been working for almost a week already.. but it was good, I caught up with plenty of sleep which was what I needed. I think I am really, getting old.. that Easter week work really took its toll on my poor heart. But I went to see my GP anyway and he put me on 2 courses of Rulide... so I guess I AM sick...

House buyer's finance didn't materialise, so they have asked for another 20 days extension.. but we aren't sitting and waiting anymore.. we wasted 30days doing just that.. We have contrated another agent to market our home. Hopefully, fingers, toes and legs crossed, we get this house out of the door... ??.... before June.. or before the next damn interest raise.

No comments: