Saturday 21 June 2008

Fish sitter

Our fish are now under my neighbour's care. The fish took a taxi ride to just down a few houses away and now are in another loving family. I don't think I have space in the rental home for a fish tank.
The house is now 85% empty. The new owners came today to inspect the house. THey are from the PRC. Nice young couple with 8 month old daughter. The house passed inspection, of course. Somehow I don't feel sad leaving our first home here. I guess I am more excited in the building process of our house. Stay tuned. Will be doing a lot of "before-during and after" shots of the house. One look at our immediate neighbour's house, I also want to pengsan. I hope they are not going to use it as a rental property.
It's almost the kids' dinner time. Not cooking, just roast chicken & steam vege for the whole family. If want to be lazy, be healthily lazy, haimai?
Dear sis came to help move some stuff over the new house.
Movers coming on Monday to move the big items. The kids will go to school in the morning from this house and will come home to the new one on Monday! I hope Bryan is able to settle down quickly.

No comments: