Friday 6 February 2009

I Am Speechless!

Mother of all messes
Digging for fossils
I was on the phone enquiring about tuition classes for Caitlyn and while I was doing that, Bryan wrecked havoc in the bathroom. I guess he was getting in touch with his feminine side.......in my makeup drawers. See the black goop on his face? It's my black Clinique mascara. He drew lipstick over his hands, dug into my $48 dollar BRAND NEW Clinique compact powder, dug for fossils in my eye shadow and rouge, used my powder puffs as dinosaur chow. And to top it all off, he used my comb, dug some lipstick on it and started to comb his hair..... So this is his "finished" look.

Handsome or not?

2 comments:

Samm said...

I beh tahan lioa, must comment, lol. Haiyo.... that's wat happens when you have so much makeup lorr. I dont have, lolol.

Physiomom said...

ou call tis art aaaaaaaaaaaaaaattack by dinosour or wat??