Tuesday 17 February 2009

Water Babes

It’s been a long while since I posted the kids’ swimming pics. Caitlyn’s a little weak with the kicking…I mean, look at her legs! Like a pair of chopsticks! So I get her to jump on the mini trampoline at home, do some out-of-the water kicks. Last Sunday showed better results. This girl ah… eats lots but still so skinny… I guess like the mummy huh?
I Wanna Do It Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Waaaaaaay
Bryan is a little daredevil… loves to swim on his own, refuses any sorts of floatation devices. Dives constantly… My theory is that he loves the serenity underwater because being there cuts off ALL the surrounding sounds which he has learnt to cope (abt 90%). He told Glenys he wanted to swim like a dolphin, which is a higher level swim style.. Of course Glenys said no, thinking she wants to continue to work on his free-style first. And to Glenys’ surprise, Bryan did the dolphin on his own! I don’t mean to toot my own horn but … DAMN! Even I can’t do it!


No comments: