Tuesday 10 January 2012

PRESSIES!!!!!!

24/12/11~ Breaking tradition a bit cos I had to work on Christmas day, so we had our annual X'mas dinner at lunch and opened some presents after that. I know, I know... it's all ABOUT me....

Mom had the honour of giving the presents out and Iesha was first.
Yes, kids get money from nanna.....
and nanna got vouchers from the kids....
Mom often complained that our chillis weren't hot anymore, so I got her (and Sam) this -
(Still not HOT enough for her apparently)
Can you tell she's happy?
Sam's holding up a present from Caitlyn to Iesha.....
Angie's turn.....
Derrick's turn......

Something tells me he isn't too happy with his iPad2 present....
Ahhh...... NCIS..... I am contented......my favourite....
Slush Mugs!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on, SUMMER!


...............TO BE CONTINUED..........

No comments: