Thursday 9 August 2012

Medical Diagnosis: TMJ Disorder. My Diagnosis: TTM (Talk Too Much)

Thought I had an ear infection cos my right ear hurt. Nope. Thought my tooth ached. Nope. Thought my gums' gone all crappy. Nope. Thought I got socked in my right jaw in my sleep. Nope. Thought I had lop-sided headaches from change of season, lack of sleep, too much arguing... Nope. Thought I bloody dislocated my jaw. Nope. Endured it for a good 2 weeks before I saw my GP. GP said "go see your dentist". So I did. Dentist cleared dental hygiene and proudly announced, after sticking his finger into my ear, "Yup!  You've got a TMJ disorder". I thought it sounded pretty cool. No relation to TMZ though. Cause: Stress. Can you beat that? Stress? Me? Stress? Nevah.. Nothing stresses me. Well so I thought.....

No comments: