Sunday 13 January 2013

Where's Bond?

 
Feeling  a little Octopussy the moment.... Managed to submit a Unit of Study in last night... well, this morning at 1am to be precise. 4 more Units to go. Books are thick. On top of that, there are assignments after every Chapter followed by 10 essay questions and 3 Projects at the end of each of the Unit of study. I'm very lucky my mother in law is still here to help me with the cooking and fixing breakfast for the rest of the family. Work wise, busy, with lots more to look forward to.... Will be running education sessions outside of ward as well... going hospital wide! Gasp! This means I may start working full-time from the middle of the year when the ward expansion finally opens.
Very interesting year ahead for me. I feel it will fly past fast very quickly, just like 2012. Quick! Where are the roses?????

No comments: