Monday 13 May 2013

How Was YOUR Mother's Day Celebrated?



What could they be!!!!!!!
 
  
Nothing like starting Mother's Day with a trip to Church. Yesterday marked my 13th year of being a mom..... more than a decade and I'm still learning..... having said that, I think I'm doing a not-too-shabby job! I have so much more to learn as my kids grow daily. Wanna check out what I got from my kids this year? The presents are lovely!

First up, Bryan's creation. He didn't want to make me one initially, cos his usual Education Support teacher was on sick leave that  particular day and he wasn't too comfortable with another. So his class teacher made him do it instead.... and this is how my son sees me..... That's me, Slendermom (for those who knows what a Slenderman is, you'll get it!) cooking in the kitchen, basin and tap behind me (in red), cooker hood and hob in technicolour on the right. This plate came with instructions.. I can't eat with it... oh yes, I have to bake it first today, to seal the colours in...
 


It's so hard to get a serious face out of my son!!!!!

These are the other gifts my kids got me from their school's Mother's Day Stalls......

This is a very pretty glass picture frame from Bryan. I'll put in a nice pic when I print one out later.... maybe I'll take one with the kids later.....


My daughter has a sense of humour.....Look!
 

How true indeed! I laughed when I read it... It's so true, you reckon?

Thank you son, mummy's first stylus bling pen! It's beautiful! The stylus bit actually works on my mobile phone and all the tablets!
 
Next, a beautiful glass heart book mark. My daughter knows mom is never without her red diary in hand (yes, despite owning a kick-ass mobile phone and a tablet, I still put pen on paper) and they match!


Bling! Silver heart crusted with diamantes!
 
Decorated by Caitlyn herself. This goes on the altar! I don't have the heart to use it!

That's all I got for this Mother's Day. I am so blessed with such great kids. They bring me so  much joy and laughter. Sure there are days where I want to tear my hair out, but seeing them grow into intelligent, helpful, thoughtful and caring individuals... priceless..! Yes, I still have a lot to do......




 
 

No comments: