Saturday 9 November 2013

Celebrating Years of Hard Work.... and Many More To Come!

 
Last night we celebrated Caitlyn's Primary Extension and Challenge (South Metropolitan Education Region)'s graduation at Curtin University. It was celebrated with other PEAC graduands and their families.

 Caitlyn with a very proud Nanna aka Poh Poh (pron. as Paw Paw).






Teacher of the Year, Steven Watts, who was also Caitlyn's "awesomest" teacher.


This was what Caitlyn wrote "Favourite Course: It's hard to choose... I liked all of the courses the same.
Favourite/Funniest Moment: The funniest moments would be all of the PEAC classes I have attended for the 3 years of PEAC. My favourite moments would be all of the projects I've had to do (e.g. Night of the Notables in Yr 5, Dare to Lead in Yr 6 etc) & also spending time with my friends."

And this is how the PEAC coordinator, whom I shall not name, paraphrased it. She obviously did not proof-read her slide well. Not happy....







The 2 Caitlyn/Caitlins.....
 
The night ended with plenty of food and cake to indulge in until a bee stung Bryan on the hand..... that, my faithful readers, will be my next topic.....
 

This cake was so massive that even after everyone had had a piece, there was still half left!
Caitlyn is not normally a cake-person but she sure loved this one!

No comments: