Saturday 22 December 2007

3 more sleeps to Christmas!!!!

Let's see.... 3 more days right? Suami punya pressie pun belum beli... Adik's one also.. well, I wanted to get her her own digital cam cos she borrows mine.. but she says nonid, want to get her own wor, so I'll just chip in and kasi angpau saja la.... And then her matair 's one also belum beli... Entah la... nak beli apa.......

Will end my 10hr shift in exactly 15mins... after that, I have choir practice till 11am, then rush the city with my Yee Mah, Yee cheong and cousin Hoong and Aunty Julie to do some shopping... then back home to get dinner ready and tonight, we go to Burswood to do a bit of gambling..... Music to my aunt's ears...

Will tell you all more about it later.... in the meantime, gotto sharpen my tennis/bowling/boxing/golf skills to take on my Caitlyn on the wii...... That girl is damn good man!

No comments: