Friday 7 December 2007

Why isn't shopping appealing to me right now? Let me count thy ways....

CHRISTMAS
is like .......... 2 weeks or so away and I haven't done any shopping... the base of the tree is bare... very different this year.. normally, i would have started shopping from July onwards. This year, don't know why, too busy or too tired to do any shopping. I've been working almost alternate nights, and after work, at 7am, I have to prepare brekkie for the whole family la, get lunch ready for the kids and hubby too. Mondays, I have to play for the school choir till about 9.30am, after that, I'd be zombie-ing home, too dead tired to do any shopping.
OK.. I VOW to start Xmas shopping next week... school holidays starting then, will have Caitlyn for company to shop and shop. Look out world! Will blaze up a credit card trail next week! ... then 55 days later, ventilate when the statement comes a-knockin'.

1 comment:

Samm said...

tiu lah. same farking story. I do everything, and they do only one single thing. and yet, just now hoh, he came back and pick a fight with me over my mood wor, dnmch