Sunday 30 December 2007

My Budding Artist


Eversince Caitlyn learnt how to pick up a painting brush, she has shown her ability to draw and paint even abstracts (yes, abstracts, at that tender age). I used to blu-tac her art work on the walls in Singapore but I guess I threw them away before we packed up and moved here. I shouldn't have. This peacock is her latest...Actually this one is Velvet art, an Xmas pressie her Lai Yee gave her. It's nothing difficult, to her it's "easy peasy" but she only choose just 4 or 5 colours and managed to create this piece of art. I'll try to korek more for her art work and put it up... but that means I would have to go into the shed... aiyo.. at 44deg heat, that Colorbond shed and well be an oven! Hey! there's a poorman's sauna at the back of my house!.. Man, now I know how the turkey feels....

No comments: