Saturday 27 September 2008

G2G... New fad



Here's Bryan "floating on a purple cloud" ala Rainbow from G2G. Caitlyn and Bryan love to act out TV shows. It's kinda fun observing how Bryan uses stuff around the house to achieve maximum 3D effect.
This is him with his "guitar" tucked behind him while he has a drink. Caitlyn refused to allow him to play with her guitar, so Bryan took the fly swatter instead. Don't worry, it's clean, never been used before.
And here he is, serenading to me................... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...... Picture's a bit blurry because I didn't turn the phone flash on.



2 comments:

Physiomom said...

I can relate..my boys (twins) oso love to play & act out the shows they've watched. Then they would play McGyver to modify stuff from to create their gadgets!

Physiomom said...

..stuff frm my household without my permission to create their imaginary gadgets.