Saturday 13 September 2008

Mid-Autumn Festival in Perth!

The kids enjoyed the new glow-in-the dark dragon dance Chin Woo Association put up and surprisingly, Bryan wasn't afraid of the drums. All he did was cover his ears and sat on my lap and watched... When the dragon came out, he went "look mummy, just like a dinosaur! We were too full to eat anything from the platter or sausage sizzle there. Luckily our friends CK and LeeLee brought extra lanterns to share, the kids all had fun carrying it around. Angie handed out loads of mooncakes and I think I've got a sugar buzz from that!

Today has been a loooooooooong day.. in the morning, Bryan and I attended our 2nd AA meeting. Straight after that, we had lunch back home and in less than an hour, I had to take Cait to Jungle Gym for a birthday party. I took the opportunity to nip out to check out a nearby kiddy gym as well as a piano store. I tried a digital baby grand and unfortunately, the sound was not to my liking. I think I need to test drive a few more before deciding. Heck I have a year to slowly cari.

No comments: