Sunday 7 June 2009

Abby Chooto

Date: 6th June 2009
Venue: Irish Bar and Grill at Jandakot
Theme : Fancy Dress
Occasion: Gary and Anne's 20th Wedding Anniversary
Instead of busy dressing up, I was busy packing away the stuff in the house for an open-house the next day. I had less than an hour to shower, get dressed, put on make-up and the rest of the bling.... and oversee Derrick's err.... "costume".
This is me, all dressed up as Addy Chooto...
My goodness! Boy do I have a huge case of thunder thighs! This is the REAL Abby Sciuto
Anyway, here are the tats....

I couldn't find huge spider web ones.... The lab coat belongs to an XL, 6footer man, I was practically swimming in it..... buuuuuuuuuut I made it work.
Here's Vanilla (Sl)ice and me.... yes, that's Derrick trying to do his "meanest" pose... Sigh... he so CANNOT pull it off!

We were greeted by B1 and B2 (Bananas in Pyjamas) and Chief Shitting Bull, the emcee.


Joel and me


Here's Gabby saxing up Beauty and The Beast for her folksAnd here she is in costume..............as the Easter Bunny, flanked by Joel and Kathleen


Anne and Gary, strutting their stuff We had few doses of Tom Jones - he was hilarious too.
The blissly wedded couple
The function room was decorated by Anne and co. The flowers, the balloons etc... I gasakked 8 balloons home and the kids had so much fun with them.
Joel, me and Kathleen, both of them Youth leader of Sts. John and Paul, Willetton
Not many older folks know who Abby Sciuto is although a group of ladies shouted "NCIS" when they saw me. It was fun putting on the ensemble, I had to borrow stuff from my friends, all almost or more than 20 years younger!

2 comments:

Physiomom said...

very sexy & youthful...did u win the best dress?

Lucy Liew said...

No, unfortunately, Mark Anthony and Cleopatra did though....