Saturday 6 June 2009

Finally! A Night Out Tonight!

Sam and Angie have agreed to babysit the kids tonight cos Derrick and I have a fancy dress party to attend. Derrick will dress Hip Hop...... and I will let you all know tomorrow what I'll be dressed like. You'll be surprised, I assure you. Will post pics too.

It's the middle of Term 2 already? My goodness. Caitlyn's school will have a "pupil-free day" on the 15th and 16th June and I'll be taking the opportunity to spend some quality time with her... sort of like a "Little Girls' day" for us. She's very eager to start her day at Sizzler's. Heck! There goes my waistline... again! She's doing very well in and out of school. Teacher says she's one smart cookie. Guitar teacher awed with her progress, citing that she's the best student there. He's very happy that Caitlyn's "playing all 6 strings within 5 lessons". So being curious about it, I started to learn playing the guitar on my own and it's not easy! Sure it's easy reading notes but the strings are so different from the piano! I'm still on string 4, by the way.

No comments: