Wednesday 17 October 2012

Annual Leave ~ Day 6..... Mission: Seek and Destroy!

This sorry state used to bear this household kilos of capsies, chillies, long beans, string beans, tomatoes, bitter gourd, lettuces, curry leaves, palm for Palm Sunday, mint etc...... look at it now.... Almost barren. If the Tahitian lime tree there could speak..... you'll be hearing its screams..

Pineapple's doing well but I'm too impatient. The Leaning Tower Of Bitter Gourd Frame has seen better days.....

Who says you can't grow cili kering (dried chillies)? This is living proof that you can!

So I yanked everything out...roots and all.. That is Derrick's strawberry er...... shrub? kici mayung plant? Awaiting transplant.... he caught me clearing the sides and warned me not to throw it away, so he can transplant it elsewhere..... If he wasn't there, I'd rip it and just dumped it...

Re-conditioned the soil and I'll let it stand a bit to let the soil "rest"

I've pretty much used up the bags of soil conditioner and cow poo.....

Busy days ahead!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: