Friday 26 October 2012

Too Beautiful to Eat!

I hardly bake... the best I can do is a banana loaf and maybe with powdered stuff from a cardbox box, so I leave my baking to the experts.... All I said was "Caitlyn loves sushi".... and dear Philina came up with this beautiful masterpiece. You've done it again (and again, and again...), dear Philina! No one had the heart to eat the sushis, although, they are, in fact, cake! I've taken a heap of photos, so bear with me, readers, I just want to immortalise them so that my kids can look at them in years to come. Now what do I say to Philina, for Bryan's birthday next year...... "Bryan loves sharks"? With Philina's endless creativity, you'll never know what she'll come up with next. Whatever that tickles her fancy, she really surprises the recipients (and on lookers alike) with sheer delight......... You can tell I am really happy with Caitlyn's cake, can't you... Oh the look on Caitlyn's first when she first saw it... PRICELESS!

No comments: