Tuesday 30 October 2012

One........... Singular Sensation

The rain didn't mar the anticipation that was brewing... I knew I was going to be in for a treat. But first, lunch with the equally artistic Simon Yam at To To Restaurant. 500g heavier later, with him as the navigator and me, almost slamming into a Sikh's blue...... (or was it red now?) turban, we managed to arrive at the now, Crown Theater. Parking was a nightmare but luck was on our side, we managed to get a perfect and free, I might add, parking spot. And yes, I can parallel park.
Armed with my Rekordelig and Simon with his Eau de Naturale and his glossy program, we made our way to theater 2. Perfect ambience. Good view of the dancers. Spotted a camel toe or two too! I digress..... on the whole, it was one singular sensation, every little step they took..

No comments: