Monday 29 October 2007

HONDA JAZZ Keras

Finally decided to buy the Honda Jazz. Helios Yellow some more.Girly ma... not really la.. it's just in case I can't find car in parking lot, that colour will stand out like a sore thumb. Will trade in my ol' girl also... poor baby only able to fetch $2000. Good la, better than nothing, considering the clutch is dying and the gear box is so unpredictable... trade in now or else if really kaput, I get NUFFING.

KNN woke up voiceless today... really, Laryngitis big time. Can talk, only air come out. Husband happy I cannot nag him today... Kids also escape my yelling at them. Saw Dr.... 5 days MC ah!!!!! Can go SHOPPING ah!!!!! Next working day in 8 days..... WOOHOO!!!!! If I can shout, I shouting already..... then again... if I can shout... tonight got to report for duty... Anyway.... YAHOO!!

Eh.. tell you all secret ah... Hari itu, mata gatal, nampak ruby pendant... Cannot tahan, I belikan.. of course what... must sayang sendiri sometimes mah, tekun kerja....


2 comments:

Samm said...

jeles tou seii :P

Fairy Princess said...

Great to hear all going well!! Yellow's a great colour, after all, we are all orang Perak.... don't forget our roots!! Ha! Ha1