Saturday 27 October 2007

Honda Jazz or something else?

Sigh.. Looks as though I can kiss my Merc A170 goodbye.... and settle for a Honda Jazz...
Took it for a spin today and fwah! Not bad man! .... Aiya... even beca would be awesome to steer compared to my Daewoo Matiz la...
My old girl, starting to show signs of quitting already... suka suka one of the lights would come on.. and then when send to mechanic... money gone... less than a month, again like that. How man.. this car bleeding me like a cancerous ...... thing.... Better trade it in.

So today, the sales guy, in suit and tie some more, while I was in baggy Tigger T and an oversized sweater... came by with a Honda Jazz for me to test drive. Then drove my car off to be appraised. Hope the ol' girl can fetch a good price lor.

Hubby very pleased with the interior. Mana tahu? Maybe for X'mas, I diam diam belikan dia sebuah kereta macam ini,... tapi lain colour la.. I chose the yellow one... What to do? tukang tilik say I must choose "laughing colours"...
Wait, when I get my car, I take pitcher and show you all ah...

Now must go and clean and scrub the house.. tomoro first home open.. I think of the people coming in with shoes and walking all over my carpet also I tau tia... And THAT is another story.
Stay tuned!

No comments: