Tuesday 16 October 2007

Wierdoes

Really ah, this world ah, all sorts of people... wierd and well... not so wierd ones....
For those who don't know, I work permanent night shifts... and you can imagine the type of people I come in contact with.. although only by phone ... and thank God only by phone...
I really have to ventilate this time..... One night ah, some djin kak, har lau,chook sung, called to say that he had his drink spiked.. OK lah, then I con't to examine him lor, drink spiked wor.. big deal OK? can die one you know......
Then that bloody fool said that he felt euphoric.... At then, my Jerk-Radar already picking up senses already....
WHat to do? Have to remain professional what... have to con't to assess him la.. to which he asked "what's your name, where do you live, I feel strange "down there".... can I come to you to let you assess me better?" I tell you ah.. all his words ah, carefully chosen, all double meaning one.
WAlau eh.. if he called me during my PMS, I tell you ah, I would yeem jor hui. I swear I would...
Sometimes I feel I don't get paid enough to take this kind of abuse... Of course, we are allowed to just warn them 3x and then hang up but then I'm thinking.. STILL have to give them chance some more ah... KNN!

No comments: