Thursday 25 October 2007

New House

Getting new house built, I tell you, not easy... before they can dig hole in the ground, already so many arguments with hubby... Anyone interested in seeing picture of new house? Go on..... you know want to.... but only the exterior will look like that la.. the inside all re-configured to our needs. Nah.. go take a look http://www.apghomes.com.au/home_categories/homes/C2.php


For now, it just looks like this
In the near future ah, I can foresee ah, that we will con't to quarrel over which toilet bowl to choose la, which sink to choose la, which tiles to choose la... which plants to plant la.... what colour combo la.... As if I got not enough stress already.

After the house is built, I need a years' therapy man.


Hopefully the house will be ready by 2009 and after that, I welcome you, family and friends to come over to stay. Will keep you all posted during construction.
Mwaks!

1 comment:

Samm said...

Dont bluff 9 me over the come n stay at ur place part ah.....