Tuesday 20 May 2008

2 more weeks to go

2 more agonising weeks to go to see if the sale of our house is successful or not. The wait is killing me. Do I start packing? Do I start searching for rental property now? My job depends on an independent phone line from home, so I have to narrow searches to homeowners who will allow me to install a new line for the rental house which I don't think it will be possible because in order to do that, the Telecoms needs to drill holes and run cables and this is only for us who will probably stay there for only 1 year or so. So it's kinda safe to say that I may be forced to either take No-pay-leave after I move out or worse, quit. Will work something out with my HR one of these days.
I know it sounds really odd but I do love my job and don't wish to give it up ...... yet.... maybe until I strike division 1 lottery.... then I'll quit working permanent nights... just work a few hours during the day when the kids are at school!

No comments: