Tuesday 13 May 2008

First day of School!

Day 1 of Bryan's new school. Bryan embraced it..literally. Thank God for that! He absolutely loved it... then again, I have never had any problems plonking him at any new place and leaving him there before... anyway, there were 4 kids in his class with about 4 teachers. He was taught to read! That book was then put into his bag by his teacher so that we can follow up with it at home. School started at 8.35am and after settling him in, I went to the Admin building to submit his paperwork and had tete-a-tete with the Principal. 30mins later, I went back to Bryan's class to say "Goodbye" to him and he greeted me at the door with "This is my new BEST FRIEND!" pointing at Mrs. Bentley. Wa the teachers burst out laughing man.
After school ended, he spotted a shiny... big-ass bike... he said "mummy i want to see bike, pleeeeeeeease" and I took him towards the bike, laying all ground rules "if you want to see, please don't touch... Please.. don't touch ah.... " and he stood just inches from the bike and his face just went "woooow"..... just transfixed... then I told him that we needed to go to get lunch and he asked "can I kiss it mummy?".... aiyo... how to say no... he won't understand why not... So I said... "ok". he leaned forward and kissed the passenger seat!... AIYO! yucks! So dirty... then he said... "ouch.... so hot!"... then I realised ...... that darn bike was under the sun.
I can be sure that he will not kiss another bike again... his memory is dyed in cast.

No comments: