Saturday 10 May 2008

Finally, help for Bryan

Friday was an emotional day for me...
First we met with Bryan's principal and she explained the situation to us... as long as Bryan stays in a Catholic school, he may get no help at all for his disability. So we had to think of what's best for him and consider him for Education SUpport. Surprisingly, there was a public school, hardly 5mins from home! Following the meeting, I drove there, just to survey the area and met up with the special education principal there and in a heartbeat, I was warmly welcomed and Bryan was accepted! All within 30mins! The kindy only takes in max 6 kids with 1 to 1, ABA. SO it's going to be a 4x half day school for him. Next year, he will be integrated back into mainstream after half day of 1 to 1. I am so happy that finally he gets the help he needs and I no longer fly without a compass!
Adrenaline finally settled and I had new worries... how the hell am I going to juggle his daily different schedules and Caitlyn's schooling in a diferent school and working 10 hour night duties!
If only I get this house sold.... or shall I just sell off the piece of land.... prices of land is so crappy these days...

No comments: