Friday 9 May 2008

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

We attended our Citizenship Ceremony yesterday evening. Caitlyn and I went up to the stage to pledge our oath and Bryan was of course, everywhere. Derrick couldn't even keep up with him. It had been a loooooooong day for me. First, I went shopping after sending Bryan to "Happy Language" and then at checkout, realised I didn't have my purse with me. So I had to drive aaaaaaaaaalllllllllllll the way home to get my purse (normally I would just stick it but there was only one diving suite left for Caitlyn and I HAD to have it. Anyway, went to ta pau lunch and they couldn't rush my order in time, so I have to get Bryan and then drive back to Taurus. Lots of driving around. And now, I start work at 3am..... And at 9.30am, Derrick and I have to meet Bryan's school principal. Sigh.... need to slow down. Wanna sleep.

No comments: