Wednesday 6 August 2008

Candid shots



This is Bry all smiles in front of the camera. Usually when it's time to click leh, he'll either blink or open his mouth wide or do something ala Calvin from Calvin & Hobbs.

The next one was requested by Bryan himself.. while shopping.. I didn't know what his inspiration was.. but he gave me his "Derek Zoolander" pose. I didn't have my camera with me then, so I snapped it with my LGU990..... Yes, I caved... finally I bought an LG after being a loyal Nokia fan. I still have my Nokia 6280.... was allowed to get another new phone after my contract expired and I thought.... I've had flip phones, slider phones, brick phones..... why not one that resembled a PDA. In all honestly, I find this LG phone a little too "blur" not really as smart as a Nokia... but that's just my opinion. Anyway, the jewel cases breaks easily too... so I'm NOT a happy camper.

No comments: