Sunday 31 August 2008

Sitting and Waiting

Bryan woke up shortly before 0630hrs I reckon and came charging into our room. I guess I'd better not fall asleep again just in case I miss my 7am alarm. Too lazy to prepare breakfast so I just nuked some fried rice and had a cuppa. Poor Derrick couldn't sleep peacefully cos Bryan would launch into his crocodile wrestling mode in bed.
Well, the Church beckons. Who else is playing the keyboard at Mass today? After mass, picked up some pulut inti and some grub for lunch. Yum!
Since it's Sunday, the kids only have 1 thing on their minds... SWIMMING! Yesterday, short of swim teachers, so ganti lain hari. I would want to go swimming too but my blardy ulcer far too damn big and painful to even even kena water. So instead of paddling in the pool having fun, I am doing what kiasu moms do, setting pass year exam questions for Cait.
In case you were wondering why such a long winded entry, waiting for 2 hours to pass while keeping 1 eye on the kids at the pool. The gym here looks so empty too.. not too many gym buffs here... How I wish I could just nip in for a while...

No comments: