Saturday 2 August 2008

I Am A Robot ... I Am A Robot...



Sometimes, my son will have sparks of creativity... much to my delight... this one, he put the clothes hamper over the head and repeatedly said in a monotonous voice "I am a robot"... until it was too painful to continue cos the hamper's a little too heavy for his noggin.

Here he is doing his "talking exercises". It's called Barrier games where he's encouraged to talk his way through, giving me instructions on where to put items on the board. The idea is to make him construct sentences to give instructions, describe etc.... He's getting the hang of it.. although a bit hazy on the "between .... and ....." and "above the". He's a pro with "near the", "below the" and "under the". See how sian he looks? When ask him to do homework leh... he'll yawn and yawn.
I'll upload some more from my phone later. Going to friends house to play piano for him to sing his Panis Angelicus....




No comments: