Thursday 8 October 2009

Wendy and Michael's 10th Wedding Anniversary Part Deux

The 12-course dinner menu was proudly presented on the table. The kids had their own menu too. There were shots of the wedding mass earlier held at Sts. John and Paul, Willetton. Here's one of me standing next to the Electone Organ, which I played for the mass. Will post the Church pictures later after I get my hands on them.... I turned gothic by accident.... you'll see later....
Adorning the walls of the restaurant....

Our table.. before the crabby mess....

The door gift, one for every family......
It was an engraved digital clock+pen holder.... perfect for my BIG study table (this one is another story to tell...) The kids went crazy with all these. I was quite worried that Bryan wouldn't eat a thing there, so I made a deal with him.... No eat, no orange juice. PERIOD. So he tucked in... with lots of the crispy parts of the deep fried wantans... and promptly put back the meaty parts back into the platter! Daddy had go to the rescue... Caitlyn loves the deep fried popiahs. Finally, his favourite arrived..... in the form of Kou Lou Yook or Sweet and Sour Pork. Oh my ang moh kia. THAT, he ate.... lots.
Our table consists of mainly the silais and their hubbies plus a bub who was too little too join the bigger kids. He was so cute in a white suit and bowtie.

The soup... I liked the goblet looking bowl it came in with.

Golden and Silver Fish Dish....

Patt Poh Eight Treasure Stuffed Duck..... after the massacre

Ratna and Alvin

The Liangs with Michael and Wendy

Mike and Wendy with us.

Philina and Wendy

Wendy and m




More akan datang.................

No comments: