Wednesday 29 February 2012

28 Feb 2012 ~ Never Again!

Nice or not? All gowned up for a ball...

Yup, they tagged my wrist and my ankle... so that they can pair me up should be pieces go missing.

Now I know why Michael Jackson loved Propofol.... It knocked me out with a capital K. I just couldn't keep awake. I used to call Oxycodone "the Baseball bat"... now I dethrone it and shall knight the Almighty P as it. With my head in a haze and my stomach in my mouth, I managed to make it home without hurling. As soon as I reached home, I hit the sack and just K.O-ed. No pain...... until 2.30 this morning. Woke up and couldn't sleep anymore because of the dull ache. Then I checked the incision site.... it was swollen.... Now my Size A cup has increased ..... to a Size A+..... I should've bribed the surgeon to slip in 2 Double Ds in while he was at it....

No comments: